How do you stand out from your competition?
NOTE: Date postponed from March to April 16, 2020
We’d all love to believe that our business stands alone on a pedestal – totally unique. But in reality, you likely live in a sea of competitors who are all very similar to you. Few of us have a product or service that is truly one-of-a-kind.
So how do you stand out from the crowd and convince customers to choose you over everyone else?
In this workshop, we’ll help you define a Unique Selling Proposition that sets you apart from your competitors – even if they do the same thing! We’ll also share simple writing secrets you can use to craft an effective marketing message that compels your customers to act.
What You'll Learn
- What a Unique Selling Proposition is, and what it isn't
- How an effective USP sets you apart, even if your competitors all do the same thing you do
- Copywriting tips and tricks to craft a message that resonates with your customers
- Practical exercise: defining your USP
- Practical exercise: messaging that convinces customers why they should buy from you
Who Should Attend
These hands-on workshops are intended for business owners who want to improve their marketing and grow their businesses. Because we want you to be able to collaborate and network with your peers, this is for business owners only, please.
|Date:||Thursday, April 16, 2020 (Postponed from March)|
|8:00 - 9:30AM|
111 Centerville Road
Lancaster, PA 17603