Who is the "right" customer for your business?
Not every customer is a great customer. Every business has their “nightmare” customers – people who are impossible to work with, won’t pay their bills, or just aren’t a good fit for your product or services.
Identifying who to target is one of the most important foundational blocks of your business’s success. Defining the right target audience will help you focus your marketing, improve your messaging, and attract better, more profitable clients.
In this practical, hands-on workshop, we’ll discuss the difference between a target market and an ideal customer and show you how to narrow your business focus to a productive, profitable niche. You’ll leave with a laser-focused vision on how to target the right customer for your business.
What You'll Learn
- Why identifying the right customer is critical for your business
- The difference between Target Market and Ideal Customer
- How to create a detailed profile to drill down to your ideal customer
- Practical exercise: identifying a profitable target market for your business
- Practical exercise: creating an ideal customer profile
Who Should Attend
These hands-on workshops are intended for business owners who want to improve their marketing and grow their businesses. Because we want you to be able to collaborate and network with your peers, this is for business owners, presidents, and CEOs only, please.
|Date:||Thursday, Feb 20, 2020|
|Time:||8:00 - 9:30AM|
111 Centerville Road
Lancaster, PA 17603