Let's face it: when it comes to SEO, there's a lot of B.S. out there
Have you ever heard claims like: "we know Google's secret formula," "we promise we'll get you ranked #1," or "our SEO process is just too complex for you to understand" ?
Unfortunately, the world of Search Engine Optimization is full of myths and misinformation. That makes it a pain for you to understand how to optimize your website or get your business found on Google.
In this seminar, we cut the fluff and talk plainly about what drives effective SEO. We’ll walk through no-nonsense SEO strategies you need to rank on Google and show you how to track and measure your efforts.
What You'll Learn
- What SEO is and why it's important to your business
- How SEO has evolved, and what myths you need to watch out for
- How Local SEO works for small businesses
- The basic foundations of any good SEO strategy, including keyword research, on-page optimization and off-page SEO
- How to track your SEO and what to look for to know if it's working
Who Should Attend
Small Business Owners, Presidents, VPs, and senior marketing professionals interested in learning how to recognize, plan, and implement effective SEO strategies.
|Date:||Friday, June 7, 2019|
|Time:||Registration - 8:00AM; Seminar - 8:30AM|
|Location:||Lancaster Chamber of Commerce
115 E King St, Lancaster, PA 17602
From Past Attendees:
"The seminar was a great reminder about things that I need to go back and think about - how I have to invest in my clients, and how to get them to my business."
- Caleb Brown, Homestead Village
"Thanks for these seminars! They are so valuable to me!"
- Julia Connolly, Hands-on House Children's Museum
"EZMarketing is a company that cares about your business. They have great local seminars in York and Lancaster, and I always learn a lot when I attend these. You can see they care about your business and stay up on the up and coming trends."
- Scott Lyman, Dream Vacations