Are You Proud of Your Website?
It's a question that makes too many of us squirm in our desk chairs. Maybe your website design is outdated, or you know it has old information. Perhaps it looks good, but it's not delivering the sort of results you want. You may even love it, but you still wonder whether it could be better.
Discover the keys to improve your website so it achieves your goals.
In this seminar, we'll show you how to focus your website on your specific business objectives and capture the fleeting attention of your visitors - ultimately driving them to profitable action. We'll also give you plenty of tips and tricks to improve your website that you, your visitors, and search engines will all love.
Feeling brave? Put your website to the test
We love including plenty of real-life examples in our seminars. How about your website? When you register, submit your site for review, and it may just show up in our presentation. We'll give you practical advice on what you're doing well and where you can improve. (We promise we'll be nice!)
What You'll Learn
- The single most important factor that impacts a website's success
- (3) key questions that your website should answer as soon as a visitor hits your homepage
- Tips and best practices to improve the major components of your website: design, content, user experience, and technical elements
- What other businesses are doing right with their websites, and where they can improve
Who Should Attend
Business Owners, Company Presidents/CEOs, VPs and senior marketing professionals
|Date:||Thursday, November 8, 2018|
|Time:||Registration - 8:00AM; Seminar - 8:30AM|
|Location:||BIA of Lancaster County
204 Butler Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17601
From Past Attendees:
"EZMarketing is a company that cares about your business. They have great local seminars in York and Lancaster, and I always learn a lot when I attend these. You can see they care about your business and stay up on the up and coming trends."
- Scott Lyman, Dream Vacations
"I really enjoyed the seminar. It was interesting and very informative!"
- Margarita Donahue, Fidevia LLC
"That was an amazing seminar!"
- Kathryn Xakellis, A Therapeutic Effect